2017 Oregon Fermentation Festival
The Oregon Fermentation Festival is a family-friendly, day-long harvest festival of fermented foods and beverages. This is the biggest fermentation festival the Pacific Northwest has ever seen!
- A Makers Marketplace showcasing the Pacific Northwest bounty of local foodmakers and brewers
- Kombucha Kompetition-- Find out whose 'booch is the best in the Pac Northwest!
- Workshops and presentations given by local and regional fermentation experts covering how and why to make and eat fermented foods and beverages
- Live Music and Entertainment
- A Do-It-Yourself Pickling station where you make and take home your own jar of pickles!
- An "Ambroisa Garden" (21+) featuring local and regional fermented adult beverages such as beer, cider, mead and wine
Rossi Farms (View)
3839 NE 122nd Ave
Portland, OR 97230
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|