2017 Oregon Fermentation Festival
The Oregon Fermentation Festival is a family-friendly, day-long harvest festival of fermented foods and beverages. This is the biggest fermentation festival the Pacific Northwest has ever seen!
The theme of this years Festival is" Exploring the New Territory: Your Gut." There will be several workshops including a panel discussion from leading scientists in the field of the human gut microbiome research!
- A Makers Marketplace showcasing the Pacific Northwest bounty of local foodmakers and brewers
- Workshops and presentations given by local and regional fermentation experts covering how and why to make and eat fermented foods and beverages
- Live Music and Entertainment
- A Do-It-Yourself Pickling station where you make and take home your own jar of pickles!
- An "Ambroisa Garden" (21+) featuring local and regional fermented adult beverages such as beer, cider, mead and wine
Rossi Farms (View)
3839 NE 122nd Ave
Portland, OR 97230
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|